- All rooms are en-suite (Shower and/or bath are part of the room) and all have:
- TV/DVD, Alarm Clock Radio, Direct Dial Telephone and Internet connection
- Central heating for comfort in winter
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary hospitality tray
Winter prices include a Continental Breakfast only (no cooked items)
|Room||Summer (March – Sept)||Winter (Oct – Feb)|
|Single||£36 to £60||£25 to £40|
|Twin/Double||£72 to £85||£50 to £70|
|Family Room(s)||£80 to £120||£60 to £90|
Children under 13 - ½ price if sharing with parents.
Service and Reception
Small hotels and Guest Houses are becoming few and far between. We are small and are still trying to keep standards high in an atmosphere of increasing all-round costs.
Following are two of the areas where we are ‘non-traditional’ and ask that our guests understand the economies that high costs are forcing upon us:
- We need a ‘window’ each day where we can source local fresh products. This means that check-in is available between 10 am to Noon and after 4pm.
We would really appreciate your co-operation in letting us know which of these time-frames is most suitable for you.
If you need to check in between Noon and 4 pm, please discuss this with us so that we can make special arrangements.